Friday, November 7, 2014

Autumn Rain in Morehead


So, it's November now and fall is in full swing here in Kentucky... so I figured I might as well upload a short post on my lovely college town at this time of year.

I actually took these pictures in the middle of October on a particularly colorful but rainy day. I finished my classes early and felt like taking some pictures before doing anything else. So, I went up to Eagle Lake, the small body of water on campus that belongs to the university and did my thing.



The lake itself is pretty, and I love reading or drinking some coffee on one of the benches near it, but the best part of Eagle Lake is the trails that lead around it. 

This third picture is from just past the trailhead. At this time of year, it's absolutely gorgeous. I haven't had the chance to walk it this semester just yet, but I'm hoping one of these days I'll be able to carve out about 45 minutes to walk the full loop. 

Anyway, right now our soccer team is at Southeast Missouri University for the OVC Tournament. We beat Murray State 5-1 last night and are currently waiting to play in the semifinals against SIUE tonight at 4:00pm. If we win we have a chance to become back to back OVC Champions, so here's hoping tonight goes well!

New blog posts coming again soon I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment