Monday, August 11, 2014

Kentucky Life

Before I post anything else, I want to introduce myself real quick... So, here goes. 

This is me, on a horse:


I personally don't own any horses, but I'm lucky enough to have a best friend who does and who lets me come over and ride them just about whenever. Someday I'd like to live on a farm in Kentucky and have a few horses of my own. 

This is my lovely boyfriend and I. We've been dating for four months as of now. He's from Louisville, and he puts up with me pretty well so far. 


He plays football for our college, and I play soccer. Both of us just started preseason for our sports last week, so life is a little crazy (and especially sore) right now, but I love it.



Last year, my team won our conference and got to go to the NCAA tournament. We're D1, so this was pretty exciting. Just to give photo credits real quick, I borrowed this photo from the OVC website. The rest of the photos are my own.

A few of my favorites besides soccer: photography, food, baking, cooking, getting dressed up, animals, kids, crafting, working out (depending on the day), sunsets, sunrises, coffee, journaling, fishing, hiking, biking, and especially adventures and road trips.


Speaking of road trips (and Kentucky!) this is a photo I took out the window of Kameron's (the boyfriend) big old blue Ford F-250 this summer on the way to Rough River Lake for the weekend. The white-fenced farms and the sunset were gorgeous.

This summer I also flew on a plane for the first time in my life. I visited my aunt and uncle in Arizona, and they took me hiking in the Grand Canyon as well as around Tempe, horseback riding in Sedona, and kayaking down the Salt River.


It was a pretty awesome vacation and a pretty amazing place to see, although it also made me realize that I don't think I could live anywhere else except Kentucky.



Anyway, I think that's enough about me for now... it's almost time for practice again (soccer is my life right now). Hope you like my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment