Monday, August 11, 2014

Getting Started


So, I've had a couple of (fairly unsuccessful) blogs in the past, but I'm giving it one more shot.

I started this blog today to highlight the beauty and uniqueness of the state I call my home. I've lived in Kentucky for my entire life, and although I haven't visited as many places as I wish I could claim, I believe Kentucky is just about the best place in the entire world that you could possibly live.

What we're most known for: horses, bourbon, basketball, and KFC.

Some consider us southern while others don't... I personally consider myself southern, but think what you will. 

What I hope to feature (specifically) on this blog: Kentucky farms, traditions, products, local shops, horse racing, people, and just the general beauty of the bluegrass. I love my state, and I'd like to share it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment