Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Bakery on Main


It has been quite a while since I've posted, but soccer season got a little crazy and I had zero time to make blog posts about food when I barely had enough time to eat it. 

So, here goes a much delayed blog post about one of my new favorite places to eat in Morehead, KY. 

The Bakery on Main is not a new business in Morehead, but it was new to me last month when I tried it for the first time and discovered that they have the most delicious breakfast sweets I have ever tasted. 

As you might guess by the name, this family owned bakery is located on Main Street in the middle of Morehead. They're open for both breakfast and lunch, although so far I've only tried their breakfast food. The cinnamon rolls and fresh donuts are my favorites and they're pretty cheap, too at $3.00 for a giant cinnamon roll and $0.75 per donut.

The box above was from one morning when I decided to bring breakfast to Kameron in the class we have together. A cinnamon roll alone is plenty to fill someone up, but the donuts are so good that I couldn't resist.

Anyway, I love this place and I fully recommend it to anyone looking for a quick, yummy, locally made breakfast to go.

Bakery on main facebook page link here!


No comments:

Post a Comment